opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From ARUN Thundyill Saseendran <ats0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commit message style
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 00:31:47 GMT
True a template for PRs will be very helpful.

Also a shared validation trigger for commit messages will help reduce manual effort in verifying
commit messages.

Also mandating JIRA Issue keys in commit messages will help us easily correlate a feature,
requirement, bug etc., with the associated code commits.

Thanks
Arun