opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Cohan Sujay Carlos <co...@aiaioo.com>
Subject Re: Next release
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 06:56:40 GMT
Folks, I just noticed that the OpenNLP download links are broken (and so is
the Maven download).

To replicate the issue, go to http://opennlp.apache.org/download.html and
click on any of the download links.

Secondly, has the snapshot branch been named to 1.7.0, and does the Maven
instruction page http://opennlp.apache.org/maven-dependency.html need to be
updated?

It currently says:
OpenNLP Tools SNAPSHOT Dependency
<http://opennlp.apache.org/maven-dependency.html#opennlp-tools-snapshot-dependency>

To use the current trunk version define the following dependency:

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.opennlp</groupId>
  <artifactId>opennlp-tools</artifactId>

Cohan Sujay Carlos