opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Joern Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving brat annotator to opennlp.git
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 20:10:29 GMT
Don't know if there is an documentation, it is a JSON format, I had some
problems to get that working and then brat people fixed things a bit.

Anyway, it is rather simple, have a look at the code, I don't have any
better reference for you.

https://github.com/apache/opennlp-sandbox/blob/master/opennlp-brat-annotator/src/main/java/opennlp/bratann/NameFinderResource.java

It gets called with the model name and text, and then return Map<String,
NameAnn> as JSON.

Jörn