opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Gustavo Knuppe <gustavoknu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenNLP Port
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 10:35:57 GMT
Jörn,

IKVM works very well, but uses a lot of memory and takes too long to
process larger documents.

I'm preferring a cleaner and more lightweight solution, I'm not porting any
obsolete method from the OpenNLP, also I will improve the recognition of
the Portuguese in the library

In my mind, I'm committed to do this project... So, I prefer to do the best
I can, let's see what can be accomplished.

The good thing is that I'm reviewing every line of code OpenNLP, I’m taking
note of a few things that may not be correct, will soon share those notes
with the devs here.