opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test for Snowball Stemmer?
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 18:46:41 GMT
Hello,

yes would be nice to have a test for it. We redistribute the code
from the snowball stemmer project.

How do you think it should be done?

The factory class is our code wich can load the correct snowball
stemmer, it is worth testing if that works. Not sure if we should
implement extensive tests for each of these stemmers here.

Any opinions?

A simple smoke test to see if they all work is nice to have IMO.

Jörn