opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Mark G <giaconiam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: request for Input or ideas.... EntityLinker tickets
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 11:02:06 GMT
I have never used UIMA, but I have heard good things. All the analytics
processes I run are in Hadoop Mapreduce and there are cascading jobs that
do many different things. However, this sounds like a good idea for a
"solution wrapper," and I understand and agree with your concern about
creating classes which combine components.
I would like to try it in UIMA, sounds great, where in the UIMA project do
I start?