opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From "jim.foobar" <jimpil1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merging the output of multiple name finders
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 13:50:34 GMT
What is happening with this issue? Is there any progress on the matter?
I've been a bit busy the past week...
are you happy with the "NameFinderME.dropOverlappingSpans" method ad how
it reasons about what span to keep and what to throw away?

Jim

ps: if yes - a previous email of mine with the same subject line, shows
the code we're left with...