opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Baldridge <jasonbaldri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could we please have a jar file for models and a maven dependency?
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 14:27:01 GMT
English models were trained on the Penn Treebank. You should consider those
all frozen -- any further model access and development will be done and
posted on the OpenNLP Models github project. Any help with getting truly
open data curated and annotated is most welcome!

Jason

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 6:49 AM, Jeyendran Balakrishnan <jp@personaltube.com

--
Jason Baldridge
Associate Professor, Department of Linguistics