opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Lee Hinman <...@writequit.org>
Subject Proposal to incorporate clojure-opennlp into OpenNLP sandbox
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 16:49:17 GMT
All,
Jörn contacted me a while back about incorporating clojure-opennlp[1] into OpenNLP (I believe
under the sandbox). I would like to propose the contribution be added in. I'm not sure what
the exact actions are in order to get approval or disapproval (voting?).

I also wanted to voice some concerns about whether I would be able to have commit access the
the repository if the project is incorporated, just for people to be aware of.

I'd like any kind of feedback about the contribution in general, please let me know if there
are any other steps I need to take for this.

- Lee Hinman

[1]: https://github.com/dakrone/clojure-opennlp