opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could we please have a jar file for models and a maven dependency?
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:51:47 GMT
On 04/15/2012 11:10 PM, agks mehx wrote:
> It would really help to build if there were a jar file (or files)
> containing the models, along with maven dependency!

The Apache OpenNLP project currently does not distribute any
model files. Therefore we will not be able to produce maven dependencies
here.

Most model files can currently be found at SourceForge and we are currently
working on a new model distribution project over at github:
https://github.com/utcompling/OpenNLP-Models

Jörn