opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Joern Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: making EOS character configurable for sentence splitter
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 14:24:47 GMT
On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Katrin Tomanek
<katrin.tomanek@averbis.com>wrote:

> Hi Jörn,
>
> I have made all changes and added a patch to the JIRA-issue.
>
> What are the next steps ?
>
> And btw: when do you plan to release 1.5.3 ?

There are no plans yet to release the next version. It isn't even decided
if it will be 1.5.3 or 1.6.0.

One of the committers will review your patch and give you feedback.

BTW, do you plan to use our UIMA integration for your processing?
We also started to work on UIMA based annotation tooling.

Jörn