opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Svetoslav Marinov <svetoslav.mari...@findwise.com>
Subject POSTagger Perceptron API
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 14:42:29 GMT
Hi all,

There is a Perceptron model for Swedish POS tagger. How does one call it with the API? I checked
the API pages as well as the documentation but there there is only reference to the MaxEnt
model:

POSTaggerME tagger  = new POSTaggerME(model);

So what is the method for using the Perceptron model?

I am also curious about the performance of the trained models. Is there any reference to precision/recall?
Can one get in touch with the people who have trained the models available?

If one creates a new model (say for sentence detection or POS tagging with different set of
POS tags) can one upload it?

Best,
Svetoslav