opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Alec Taylor <alec.tayl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Portuguese
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 10:35:36 GMT
Instead, how about a complete Latin implementation, then we slowly go
about extending it to support all languages which have extended from
this.

I believe there are three languages: Chinese, Latin and Greek; which
we'd need to build off to get a pretty complete foundation of all
languages.

Then we slowly simulate the syntax and language evolution across time,
and voilà!