opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing to someone else's maven repo ...
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2011 18:16:10 GMT
Sorry, but isn't that exactly what we are doing?

Our problem is that OpenNLP depends on jwnl which
is located in a repository hosted over at SourceForge.
SF doesn't like the high traffic we generate and once in a while
we hit a quota which makes the download of the jwnl dependency
fail.

Is it possible to push jwnl into repository.apache.org?

Jörn