opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate OpenNLP to a TLP
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 15:34:41 GMT
On 24/11/11 11:44, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we already discussed graduating OpenNLP and the consensus
> was that we want to become a Top Level Project.
>
> Lets now do the community graduation vote.
>
> [  ] +1 Approve graduation to a Top Level Project
> [  ] -1  Vetoe the graduation (please provide specific comments)
> [  ] 0 Don't care

+1 to graduate, I think the project is doing very well.

Since I've contributed almost nothing since OpenNLP joined
the incubator, and it is unlikely that this will change in
the near future, please take me off the committers list
for the graduation proposal.  If and when I have time to
spend on OpenNLP, I'm sure I can regain my commit privileges
through quality contributions ;-)

--Thilo