opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release OpenNLP 1.5.2 RC 4
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 18:21:40 GMT
We got a good review of our release from sebb on the
general list and he pointed out a couple of issues, we might
need to do one more release candidate and some fixing of
subversion properties (See the OPENNLP-357).

William, should we just include the chunker documentation in the
next RC? I am happy to review it, doesn't look like that it would be much
work and based on the user list discussion there seems to be a need for it.

Jörn