opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Papers implemented by OpenNLP
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 14:56:12 GMT
On 8/23/11 4:35 PM, Jason Baldridge wrote:
> There are a lot of academic papers that use OpenNLP that are unlikely to
> even be on a list. We could perhaps just say something like "OpenNLP has
> been used as a component in the implementations of hundreds of academic
> papers over the past decade. Search for OpenNLP on Google Scholar and the
> ACL Anthology to find some examples."

I added the suggested text:
https://cwiki.apache.org/OPENNLP/papers-using-opennlp.html

And also changed the other page a little:
https://cwiki.apache.org/OPENNLP/nlp-papers.html

Would be nice to get some help to fill the nlp papers page up
with interesting papers which could be relevant for the future
development of OpenNLP.

Jörn