opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Perceptron Passive Aggressive training
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 13:52:20 GMT
As with all PA, it depends on your data. It helps more with less data,
as it were. But we love it.

In the unlikely event that you have any problem reading the paper on
how to apply it to the sequence problem, let me know. I'm still not
organized to liberate our code, but I'm happy to extract explanations
from it.