opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Grisel <olivier.gri...@ensta.org>
Subject Re: Board report status items
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2011 15:06:35 GMT
2011/6/11 Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org>:
> I signed off on the BR, but a couple of questions:
>
> What do we need to do on the IP front?  Is that really a blocker for graduation?
>
> Also, I don't think the regression tests are a blocker for graduation.
>
> I did add that we need to find some more candidates for contributions/committership,
which I do think is a blocker.

I am willing to be a new candidate for committership if the opennlp
devs judge that the corpus-refiner tooling introduced in the other
thread would fit somewhere somewhere in the project (probably as a new
maven artifact).

I assume that Hannes might be interested as well.

--
Olivier