opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1132775 - /incubator/opennlp/trunk/opennlp-maxent/src/main/java/opennlp/perceptron/PerceptronModel.java
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 21:28:54 GMT
On 6/6/11 11:22 PM, Jason Baldridge wrote:
> Sorry -- I added it to the substantial change that I checked in before, but
> thought this was too inconsequential to bother with.

I either put the tag in front or write "No Jira". Anyway in your case it
was actually
related to the change which you did before.

I edited you comment, you can now see all changes related to the issue here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENNLP-154?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion%3Asubversion-commits-tabpanel#issue-tabs

The last change is still missing, but will be appear there soon.

Do you know about more issues we have with the perceptron code?

Jörn