opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator General release vote for 1.5.1
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 11:58:26 GMT
The vote went through, but there are still a few things we need to do
until I will send out announcement mails.

- We need to upload the documentation to our website
- Deploy the jars to the maven repository
- Maybe add mirror selection to the download page

Anyway the release is already offered on our download page.

Jörn