opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From James Kosin <james.ko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows Batch File
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 23:35:44 GMT
On 1/31/2011 6:58 AM, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
> On 1/29/11 9:48 PM, James Kosin wrote:
>> Everyone,
>>
>> I've been doing some digging and how far back do we want to support for
>> the Windows batch files?
>>
>> The reason I'm asking is I found some new items that will help the batch
>> files for the binary release.  Particularly in finding the OPENNLP_HOME
>> directory.
>>

> The scripts should be as stable as possible, OPENNLP_HOME is important
> to find the jar file we need to execute.
>
> +1 for making OPENNLP_HOME detection more stable.
>
> Jörn
Thanks Jorn,
I'll push the patch since we really want to know the path to the
libraries.  We can work out the details with older versions of Windows
if that comes up.  Right now it should work with all; unless the IF
statements I added earlier break in the prior OSs.  I don't have Windows
2000 anymore....

James