opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Thilo Götz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Urgent: Incubator PMC/Board report for January 2011 (opennlp-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 18:29:06 GMT
I have created an initial version of the project report, which
needs to get finished today.  For the first 3 months, we need
to report every month.  Please add whatever item you think should
go into the report.

If at least one of our mentors could sign off on the report
by the end of the day as well, that would be great.

--Thilo

On 1/12/2011 11:44, no-reply@apache.org wrote:
> Dear OpenNLP Developers,
>
> This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache Incubator PMC.
> Due to a technical issue at the beginning of this month, incubator report reminders were
not sent out.

> This is to remind you that you need to prepare a board report, which needs to be submitted
TODAY!