opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Baldridge <jbald...@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject Re: Initial Code Dump
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 16:37:52 GMT
Gann is definitely a major contributor (he and I shared equally in creating
the initial code base). Eric made some changes, but less extensive. I'd
still like him to be on file.

If someone can tell me exactly what I need to tell them so they can complete
the necessary forms, I'll contact Gann and Eric.

FWIW, there is no gray area for Tom's contribution: he carried the project
almost single handedly for many years!

Jason

--
Jason Baldridge
Assistant Professor, Department of Linguistics