opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial Code Dump
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 16:08:28 GMT
Infra is perfectly happy to pull history, so why not? Once the grants
are on file, one of us mentor-types can create the ticket and we can
all stand back.

As per the mentor page, the history should probably land in an
'import' directory and svn cp should be used to set up the actual
ongoing development structure.