opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Baldridge <jbald...@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject Re: OpenNLP Site
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2010 14:13:27 GMT
That sounds good. I'm currently arranging with distributors of various
corpora to allow models trained on their materials to be used with OpenNLP
under the ASL license, but it would be great to have annotated texts that
are fully open, both for expansion/modification and for use as training
material.

--
Jason Baldridge
Assistant Professor, Department of Linguistics