opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Baldridge <jbald...@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject Re: OpenNLP Site
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 22:00:37 GMT
I think it is more of a conceptual thing. You download a package like maxent
so you can build models for your own prediction task, and it would be nice
to not have lots of extra documentation and such getting in the way of
understanding how to get up and running with the software, etc. I just think
it makes sense as a separate release unit that the OpenNLP toolkit depends
on without swallowing it whole.