opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: OpenNLP Site
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2010 19:40:42 GMT
On 12/4/2010 20:35, Jason Baldridge wrote:
> Okay, I can be on board with this. Perhaps we just need to provide a "if you
> only want maxent" instruction in the documentation. If it seems we need to
> decouple the packages in the future, then we can do so.

Absolutely.  Also, at this point in the game, it's a bit
early to worry about those details, imho.  The svn layout
is orthogonal to the release/distribution issue.

We probably want to do a grand total release first of all,
so we clear all the legal hurdles.  If later on we find
that we want to roll separate releases of individual
packages, we can always do that.  Somebody just has to
step up and do the work :-)

--Thilo