opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From James Kosin <james.ko...@gmail.com>
Subject INFRA-3233 Status of OpenNLP Infrastructure
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 02:35:08 GMT
Everyone,

[1] Mailing lists, check...
        Don't forget to subscribe to them all if possible.  Don't want
to be missing any details and don't want to forget to subscribe later.

[2] SVN seems to be setup.
    We may want to wait until everything is complete before the initial
import of the code.  From what I've read the initial import is done by
the mentor.
    Since we are moving from CVS to SVN we won't be able to carry over
the changes directly.  I'll see about getting a ChangeLog from the
current project right now and we can use that as a history of sorts.

[3]  Apache Accounts.
    I haven't heard anything about our accounts for Apache.  From what I
can guess that means that if we have everything complete Jason, William
and I will have problems committing any changes... and etc.
    Could someone ping root@incubator.apache.org to an estimated
completion time?

Sorry if I forgot anything so far.  Anyone else can chime in on this
thread if needed.

Thanks,
James Kosin