opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create initial website
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 18:08:52 GMT
Here is a link with background information about the new CMS:
http://journal.paul.querna.org/articles/2010/10/22/evolution-of-apaches-websites/

The suggest way to use the CMS is to write the content in Markdown.

Here is a link to the stanbol project site in svn:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stanbol/site/trunk/

The layout must be as described here:
http://www.staging.apache.org/dev/cms.html#layout

Jörn