opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Initial Code Dump
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 14:53:12 GMT
Hi all,

lets figure out what must be done to import
the initial code over from sourceforge.

The mentor guide says:
"For contributions composed of patches from individual contributors,
it is safe to import the code once the major contributors (by volume) have
completed ICLAs or SGAs."

Does that mean that we can import the code to svn with
the following steps:

1. Create Jira issues for OpenNLP and Maxent
2. Tag OpenNLP and Maxent code over at sourceforge
3. Attach the source code to the issues
4. Import the source code into the new repo
5. Perform code cleanup (all files already contain the license header)

Can step 4. be completed before Tom Morton has a iCLA on file ?

Should we import CVS history since 1.5.0 from sourceforge or not ?

Jörn