openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Alvaro <zurca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing Poman on Fedora
Date Sat, 27 Jun 2020 12:34:00 GMT

Well Maxim, think that i must explain better. Please permit me.
We are in Ubuntu 18.04 (for exemple) with kernel 4.15.0-76.We make a
normal update-upgrade system, and afterthis we are with kernel 4.15.0-
88.
When i said old kernel i mean 4.15.0-76, and the newwouldbe 4.15.0-88.
Think that this is important to know about "podman" ,'cause if with the
kernel wich podman is installed works right, butwith the older kernel
not...i must wait to see if after updateFedora 32 to a new kernel,
podman continue working rightor not.
Thanks for your patience.