Hello,

About all this work you are doing on the manual, I hope you are making a manual for  the current M4 and not M3 - as some of the symbols have changed, etc.

Best regards,

Ed

Quoting "K. Kamhamea" <kamhamea@googlemail.com>:

You are right we should not invest to much time and efforts here. It is rather a negligibility. I just want to keep the manual as detailed as possible. But there are many other more pressing things to solve. I will create a new thread for that.
K.