openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Several contexts each linked to different databases/SOAP backends.
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2018 06:01:26 GMT
"different openmeetings configuration database" might require
different OM instances :(

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 12:24 PM Equinoxe 4
<rodolfo_gonzalez@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Maxim,
>
> in fact I'm not really sure if that's what I need to solve the problem :) . The use case
is to be able to provide SOAP-created rooms to users in several independent customers, potentially
with a different openmeetings configuration database for each customer (for instance, the
redirect URLs would be different for each customer). I'll try the SOAP-user approach tomorrow
morning and post my results.

> Thanks.

using SOAP in different backends.

> > I've reached this document:
> >
> > https://openmeetings.apache.org/WebappNamePath.html
> >
> > but it seems to be incomplete. Anyway, I have copied the webapps/openmeetings directory
to webapps/openmeetings1. My guess is that I can't just change the redirect URL in root/index.html,
since I need both contexts.

> > I changed the database configuration in each context by I just making the change
here: ./WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/persistence.xml

> > I enter /openmeetings correctly, but I can't enter /openmeetings1, just /openmeetings
. When I try /openmeetings1 I get this message:

> > ---------------------------------
> > OpenMeetings - Loading ...
> > The server is not yet completely initialized. Please try again in a couple of seconds.
> > If this message persists for several minutes contact your Sys-Administration.
> > If that message stays forever you should check the logs located in
> >

> > openmeetings_install_dir/log
> >
> > folder, probably your database user/pwd/host is wrong!
> > ---------------------------------
> >

> > I the terminal where I run ./red5.sh I get this:
> >

> > ---------------------------------
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.quartz.impl.StdSchedulerFactory - Using default
implementation for ThreadExecutor
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.quartz.core.SchedulerSignalerImpl - Initialized
Scheduler Signaller of type: class org.quartz.core.SchedulerSignalerImpl
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Quartz Scheduler
v.2.3.0 created.
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.quartz.simpl.RAMJobStore - RAMJobStore initialized.
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Scheduler meta-data:
Quartz Scheduler (v2.3.0) 'org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0' with
instanceId 'NON_CLUSTERED'
> >   Scheduler class: 'org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler' - running locally.
> >   NOT STARTED.
> >   Currently in standby mode.
> >   Number of jobs executed: 0
> >   Using thread pool 'org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool' - with 10 threads.
> >   Using job-store 'org.quartz.simpl.RAMJobStore' - which does not support persistence.
and is not clustered.

> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.quartz.impl.StdSchedulerFactory - Quartz scheduler
'org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0' initialized from an externally
provided properties instance.
org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.AdaptableJobFactory@6d42783c
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor
- Starting beans in phase 2147483647
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Scheduler org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0_$_NON_CLUSTERED
started.
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings] org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor
- Starting beans in phase 2147483647
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext
- Refreshing Root WebApplicationContext: startup date [Thu Jul 26 11:57:15 CDT 2018]; parent:
org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext@1ebea008
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.red5.server.Context - Setting parent bean factory
as core
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalEntityManagerFactoryBean
- Building JPA EntityManagerFactory for persistence unit 'openmeetings'
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalEntityManagerFactoryBean
- Initialized JPA EntityManagerFactory for persistence unit 'openmeetings'
> > jul 26, 2018 11:57:16 AM com.hazelcast.config.XmlConfigLocator
> > INFORMACIÓN: Loading 'hazelcast.xml' from classpath.
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] com.hazelcast.config.XmlConfigLocator - Loading 'hazelcast.xml'
from classpath.
> > jul 26, 2018 11:57:16 AM com.hazelcast.config.AbstractXmlConfigHelper
> > ADVERTENCIA: Name of the hazelcast schema location is incorrect, using default
> > [WARN] [Loader:/openmeetings1] com.hazelcast.config.AbstractXmlConfigHelper - Name
of the hazelcast schema location is incorrect, using default
> > jul 26, 2018 11:57:16 AM com.hazelcast.internal.partition.impl.PartitionStateManager
> > INFORMACIÓN: [192.168.239.132]:5702 [dev] [3.10.1] Initializing cluster partition
table arrangement...
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] com.hazelcast.internal.partition.impl.PartitionStateManager
- [192.168.239.132]:5702 [dev] [3.10.1] Initializing cluster partition table arrangement...
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.red5.server.scope.WebScope - Set server [Server@284b9710map['/openmeetings1'
-> 'default', '/' -> 'default', 'localhost/openmeetings1' -> 'default', '127.0.0.1/openmeetings1'
-> 'default']]
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.red5.server.Server - Add mapping global: default
host:  context: openmeetings1
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.red5.server.Server - Add mapping global: default
host: localhost context: openmeetings1
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.red5.server.Server - Add mapping global: default
host: 127.0.0.1 context: openmeetings1
> > [WARN] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext
- Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'web.scope' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/red5-web.xml]:
Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.red5.server.exception.ScopeException:
Scope already exists in parent
> > [INFO] [Loader:/openmeetings1] org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalEntityManagerFactoryBean
- Closing JPA EntityManagerFactory for persistence unit 'openmeetings'

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax