openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Marcello Lorenzi <cell...@hotmail.it>
Subject RE: OM 3.0 and Apache ProxyPass
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 22:36:58 GMT
Hi Maxim,
on my configuration both the directives are present but I also configured ProxyPassPreserverHost
to On and ProxyRequest set to Off.

I don't understand the real issue on this configuration but all the request are redirected
to http://<ipaddr>:5080/signin with a correct 404 HTTP error.

Marcello

Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 16:32:59 -0600
Subject: Re: OM 3.0 and Apache ProxyPass
From: solomax666@gmail.com
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org

I guess you need proxypass proxypassreverse. If I'm not mistaken both are necessary
On Apr 8, 2014 4:30 PM, "Marcello Lorenzi" <cello86@hotmail.it> wrote:

Hi All,
I have upgrade my Openmeetings instance from 2.2.0 to 3.0.0 version this evening but I noticed
a strange behavior. My installation is composed by 2 Apache webservers balanced on port 80
by a Load balancer and into the configuration of each webserver I configured a proxypass directive
to move all the content to a single OM instance listening on port 5080.

During the first time the configuration works but after some hours I noticed that all the
contents are redirect to /signin page, but the page isn't present on the OM instance because
it works with /openmeetings/signin.

Could this problem be related to proxypass and the JSESSIONID created by OM?

Thanks,
Marcello