openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Marcello Lorenzi <cell...@hotmail.it>
Subject OM 3.0 and Apache ProxyPass
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 22:29:51 GMT
Hi All,
I have upgrade my Openmeetings instance from 2.2.0 to 3.0.0 version this evening but I noticed
a strange behavior. My installation is composed by 2 Apache webservers balanced on port 80
by a Load balancer and into the configuration of each webserver I configured a proxypass directive
to move all the content to a single OM instance listening on port 5080.

During the first time the configuration works but after some hours I noticed that all the
contents are redirect to /signin page, but the page isn't present on the OM instance because
it works with /openmeetings/signin.

Could this problem be related to proxypass and the JSESSIONID created by OM?

Thanks,
Marcello