openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Giovanni <giubb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error http 500 while uploading files
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 21:58:03 GMT
Don't worry, until now I'm working on a pc in LAN that I use as playground,
before doing the same changes on the actual remote server.
I noticed that 770 works as well, but it doesn't convince me leaving the
ownership to nobody.
Which user should be owning the folder? What group should have rwx
privileges? root? www-data? Tomorrow I'm gonna try again.
thank you Alvaro!