openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Giovanni <giubb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error http 500 while uploading files
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 12:52:37 GMT
I had OM 2.2 before, and it worked flawlessly...I don't know what's wrong
with this!
I updated because the administrator might be doing some configuration from
an IPad, and OM has just the rooms running on flash.
Reading other mails, it seems that this happens when OM can't find/access
the folder in which the conversion from test/office/photo to "jpeg for the
board" are temporarily stored, but nobody made clear which is it in
OM3.0.0....