openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From he...@isn10.com
Subject Re: OM3.0 - File upload does not work
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 08:49:02 GMT
I'm using https but not self-signed cerificate.
Now without https file upload seems to work. Strange? What could cause
this not to work with https?

Altough PDF does not work:
exception: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program
"/usr/local/bin/pdf2swf": java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or
directory

Thanks!