openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>
Subject Re: OM 3.1 running check - external ping
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 09:36:34 GMT
Hi Balazs,

I use this little script via cron... so you just need to check if the
server in general is alive... this works for me...

/#! /bin/bash//
//DATUM=`date +%Y-%m-%d_%H:%M`//
///sbin/start-stop-daemon --status --pidfile /var/run/red5-highperf.pid//
//RETVAL=$?//
//     if [ $RETVAL -ne 0 ] ; then//
//
//             echo
"=================================================================================="
>> servercheck.log//
//             echo "$DATUM OpenMeetings died - restart" >>
servercheck.log//
//             echo "Stop"//
//             /etc/init.d/red5 stop >> servercheck.log//
//             echo "Start"//
//             /etc/init.d/red5 start >> servercheck.log//
//             echo
>> servercheck.log//
//
//exit 0/