openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: different behaviour mouse/penpad
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 04:54:16 GMT
Good question :)

I was hoping to release 3.0.0 a month ago
currently I hope we will be able to release it late December/early January
(depends on our progress with red5 stability)
Right after 3.0.0 release we will made trunk 3.1 and will start to convert
the room :)
Actually you can try new WB:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/master/jdk-1.6-parent/whiteboard-parent
You will need to compile examples ...