openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: different behaviour mouse/penpad
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 00:41:35 GMT
We have no code specific to mouse/penpad.
I'll try to reproduce your issue, but bot sure we can do anything to
resolve it until 3.1 :(
Unfortunately framework current WB implementation is based on is not
supported for 2+ years.
in 3.1 we will move WB to HTML5 and this should resolve such issues (I
believe so)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax