openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From IamTutor Rus <iamtutor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comparison OM and BBB
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 06:13:37 GMT
And I even cant use HTTPS, cause I use 443 port for RTMPT to avoid
firewalls. I think, if you're so obsessed with security, you really can use
VPN. And about gui - well, it's up to users i guess. I repeat, i like gui
in BBB more, but i do not know how one can use it at all. So guys, who
develops OM, thank you so much!  :-)

Sergey.