openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Sergey <iamtutor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird browser behavior?
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:42:26 GMT
Well :)) So your "Latest Official Release" - OM 2.1.1 is unstable, cause
it uses unstable red5. By the way, i'm testing version 2.1 half a year
already - 6 months without any reboots. 3-4 meetings in a week. Without
any bugs.
Can you tell me, Maxim, which exactly unstable behaviour you found in red5?