openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Cimpeanu Stefan <bog...@cimpeanu.org>
Subject Weird browser behavior?
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 13:52:56 GMT
Hello. In one of the planned meetings I've setup 2 weeks ago, one of the
participants encountered a weird problem.

He was able to login, choose the room to enter, but after the loading
bar, nothing happen. There was no audio/video selection popup, or
anything at all. The screen would just flicker once, like it was joining
the room, and then back to the loading bar (already loaded). We could
see him try several times with a message that [] has left the room (no
name was shown).

I advised him to do updates on browser and flash player, he tried with
Chrome, FF and IE, all reporting same behavior.

I was not able to replicate this on another pc, and sadly I could not
remote his pc to try figuring out.

Based on described behavior, does anyone have any idea what might have
happen? I could look in logs, but they are huge, so I'm not sure what to
look for exactly.
Installed OM 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT, Revision    1538957, with no rproxy or
certificates.

Regards, Bogdan