openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Sergey <iamtutor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comparison OM and BBB
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 04:16:23 GMT
Hello!
It was 0.81 version. Well, partly i am agree that BBB have very nice
interface. But that's it. I don't know how you can consider it in
teaching classes. It has owful voice quility. And even when i tried
their's "CD quility" of voice - it was still way worse then OM. I do not
need RTMPS(though it would be nice feature).