openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From "Leland Corso Sr." <lco...@jbs-systems.net>
Subject Calendar does not display in Openmeetings Incubator
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 18:20:03 GMT
I have installed OpenMeetings on a centos vps server, everything seems
to be working.  However when a user goes to the calendar to setup an
event the main calendar is not displayed and when a user clicks the save
button to save the event he/she will receive a popup that the connection
to the server has been lost.

I'm sure this question has been asked before but my google searches do
not reveal any useful results.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

--
*Leland Corso Sr.
CEO & Information Technology Expert