openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Leland Corso Sr <lco...@jbs-systems.net>
Subject Re: Openmeetings screen share
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 02:26:38 GMT

Max thanks but I've fixed my issue.  My web host had installed the
incubator version of openmeetings.  I removed it and installed the
latest release and it's running perfectly.  I also fixed the issue with
the unity desktop sharing issue.  well actually did a work around and
just installed KDE- Plasma desktop and it is working fine also.

Thank you so much for responding to my cry in the darkness for help.

Leland.