openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Artyom Horuzhenko <akhor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can Openmeetings integrate with Freeeswitch?
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 11:50:46 GMT
Hello,

Asterisk Manager API and SIP protocol are used in red5sip application. I
guess red5sip could work without Asterisk manager, but users amount
wouldn't be displayed; video wouldn't work too. In my mind you'd better
install Asterisk and integrate it with Freeswitch because nobody tried to
integrate Freeswitch directly with Openmeetings.