openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From pccom.fr...@gmail.com
Subject 答复: Questions about Openmeetings
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2013 11:56:50 GMT
Unsubscribe
Sent from my BlackBerry® phone powered by Koodo Mobile®.

-----Original Message-----
From: Feng Jinjun 冯金军 <jinjun.feng@polylink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 07:12:59
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org<user@openmeetings.apache.org>
Subject: Questions about Openmeetings

Hi Experts,

I have some questions regarding to OM,  Can you guys kindly help me out?

1.       How many person are supported in the same meeting room? I have ever seen a stress
test with OM, only 19 – 20 person are supported, it is true?

2.       Does OM support bypass the voice and let FS to process the conference?   I  know
it’s the difference between the BBB and OM.  BBB will bypass all he voice to FS and let
FS to process the conference.

3.       Can you help summarize the difference between the BBB and the OM?

4.       HTMl5 schedule. I have read the release note of OM 2.1, I found only admin interface
used the HTML5. Also I read sebawagner’s mail for 3.0 proposal. I found the meeting room
did not use HTML5.

Thanks

Jinjun